Friday, September 17, 2010

The only person on my good side is Mother Teresa.

I am so cranky right now. It is hilarious. I have a hard time being truly, seriously cranky. I just start laughing in the middle of it all.
Hey, so shout out to my FDAM professor~ Hey! Bite me you facist paper nazi!!!
Yeah. I actually wrote him an email today. I wasn't very happy. How about I copy it here and we take a we start placing bets on how soon Meagan gets chucked out of class. Here it is:
Dear Professor Lewis,
Thank you for the sample assignment. I think that it is just what I need to make sure I get the format right. You are very strict about that particular detail, so I know it must be important to you. I will be sure to get it right from here out.
However, I am affronted that you immediately assumed that I was trying to be sneaky. My introductory material was wider spaced than it was supposed to be, and I was frustrated by this as you apparently are. I could not get it to co-coperate, and I'm not a Computer Science major. You appear to be very comfortable being frank with us, so I hope you don't mind my returning the sentiment.
Thank you again for the solution to our problem. May I suggest sending the Sample Assignment out BEFORE your classes start in the future, instead of a lengthy and confusing description that 85% of your students failed to understand, and scathing reviews afterwards.
Sincerely,
Meagan Quirk
To his credit, I just got a very nice email back from him. So he appartenly is a better person than I. Big shocker.
I am laughing so hard about all of this. I can't believe myself sometimes. The things I do, I swear. Like the time I erased Justin Zuniga's call from what's-her-names cell phone so she'd think he hadn't called. That was so stupid, so messed up. And so hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment