Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Continue-um

HAH!! Homework defeated. And it's now time to go conquer my toothbrush and my contacts and the shower, really. But since I'm kinda excited about this whole blog business, I suppos I can steal a minute to indulge myself.
The homework just finished was for FDSCI 101 which is a RIDICULOUS class. FDSCI 203 is much better. Today we went into 'the feild' for FDSCI 203. Hiked around and counted trees, I'm serious. I thought to myself, 'Who do you think I am? Daniel Robison? ' but it ended up being pretty great. It's a 6 HOUR CLASS anyhow, so it had darn well better be in the feild, cause guess who's not sitting at a desk for 6 hours? Me, that's who.
Did my laundry today. Good thing, too. Didn't think that the mushrooms growing off my dirty jeans were very normal. It's nice to have sweet smelling sheets again, and all my shirts hanging up are perfumed and ironed. Hey, is it wierd to perfume shirts? I just like them to smell good. Okay, well, I MYSELF also enjoy that little plus.
Okay, yeah. Bedtime. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment