Monday, March 14, 2011

Let's Dance

Nothing is better than dancing. Nothing. Not even kissing.

I cannot hear a song that I like without immediately starting to dance to it in my head.  And I will tell you something, dancing was not meant to be done alone. Any dance in the world is done better with a prop, and even better still with a partner. Dancing is talking with out saying anything- it crosses all language barriers and conveys pure emotion. I can express beauty and serenity or I can express loneliness and  heartache in a waltz, I can flirt and flounce in a cha-cha, I can sass in a west coat, I can tell you come on or to back off... and you will know just which is which.

I think I like it so well because I have a hard time getting my thoughts and emotions into words. Oh sure, I can write stories pretty well, I can use words very well sometimes, but I am better and showing things than telling them. Body language is what I speak fluently. Hips don't lie, baby, and that's the d*mn truth, especially not mine.


Come dance with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment