Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Halfway there and the damn boat sank


Halfway there and the damn boat sank. Knew that it would; guy who sold me the thing told me so, too. Still, when the moment comes and it actually sinks, don't begrudge me my frustration, and let me mourn just a minute.



I'm sure there's a better way to handle this; but this is the best I could come up with. Part of me died, part of me changed, part of me cried, but most of me is just Peter Pan. 


Nothing really gets to me. Not anymore.  Even Mary commented on it.
"Either I'm spectacularly fast at recovery, or I'm in denial." I said.
"I know!," agreed Mary, widening her eyes.
Oh well.

At least now I can get on to the fun blogs again istead of this pining business that's been so dang prevelant lately.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment