Saturday, May 28, 2011

The Cinderella Week

This week has been so great. It started off with a massive snowball fight. As I predicted, the boys beat the girls. BIG SURPRISE GUYS. Who guessed that the MEN might beat the WOMEN. It was fun anyhow. However,  the women did manage to get the men angry enough to necessitate retaliation. Please observe the below picture. They guys came by and packed snow against the door, from the ground to the top to the door, and created a wall about a foot thick, of which we could not get out. We had to go around to the back door to get out and knock the dang wall down so we could get to breakfast. km65th[
 Sorry. That was Adam.
Adam is one of the fools who made the snow wall. He is proud of himself. He is sitting next to me as I type.





Oh, the adventures. And also this week, the toilet started spouting bubbles. I do not know who painted the fine artwork all around the toilet, but it sure makes for a fine, scenic kind of pee. I was in the next room, minding my own business, washing out some dirty buckets, and I kept hearing mysterious swamp monster noises coming from the ladies restroom. Finally I was overcome with curiosity and ventured over to investigate. Bubbles were, well, bubbling in the toilet!!! WTF!!! I hollered for the other girls and we all marveled over it for a while, but soon we realized that it was getting taller and taller, so we ran to find some men. The men fixed it. :)



And Thursday found me and my new friends (from left to right; Riana, Rachel, me and Liz) cleaning fireplaces. There are 18 cabins and all of them have fireplaces, many of them have multiple fireplaces. So Thursday found us four maids scrubbing charcoal and ashes from them. Sweep out the fireplace, the scrub it til it shines, then restock the woodpile. Eight hours later found us silly, giggling and covered in soot. After work we all jumped on Liz's bed and took some sweet pics.



This Week: I Dub Thee the Cinderella Week

No comments:

Post a Comment