Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Show me the Money!! (or, lessons back home from one who would know)

'Cause I don't believe you got any! I just had an epiphany. You actin' like you got pockets full of it, but it's just a frickin' front! Talk about money, play like you got money, you're close to being obsessed with money, BUT YOU GOT NO MONEY!!!  I was talkin' to Ryan the other day, and he was teasing Shannon that her boy had no money, and gave reasons that maybe he didn't, and I realized that I know somebody who fits that picture. You maybe on a quest to get some money, but we all know that if you're not born with it, you're probably not ever gonna get any! Baby, I don't think you're penniless, maybe not even just poor, just a little tight on cash... that's what I think! Just a little tight on your cash honey....


and we all know i'm not talking about money

No comments:

Post a Comment