Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Rassmussen Special Post


Fun facts and dedications in Legend of the Rassmussen Plantation; - see if you can figure out why!
1.      The relationship between Tybalt and Cinnamon is based on Ginger and LaRee.
2.      The Eau d’Nior Plantation is dedicated to Uncle Ryan.
3.      Alyce Rassmussen is dedicated to my Aunt Heather.
4.      The moldering feast on the ballroom tables is dedicated to Nanny.
5.      Cinnamon’s instinctive fear of nearly everything is actually based on me- and from my own fears came this story. It’s the CIIIIIRCLE OF LIIIIIIIFE.
6.      Alexandra and her mother Cindy are actual people- who helped me out when I needed them, just as they help Cinnamon when she needs them. I AM FOREVER GRATEFUL.
7.      Cinnamon’s spunky attitude is based on my sister Belle and her funny, colloquial way of talking is based on my sister Shanny.
8.      The Eau d’Nior Plantation is based on both the Gracey Mansion in Disneyland and the Big House at Big Canyon Ranch.
9.      Your comments make me keep writing this book! The more feedback you give me, the quicker and better this book will be done. (Tell me what you think is going to happen, what you want to see happen, what scene from the book really sticks with you, what you would do if you were in Cinnamon’s ( or Tybalt’s or anyone’s) shoes…)
10.  The last name ‘Rassmussen’ is used because it reminds me of ‘Rasputin’ who scares me to death, partly because of my fascination with Princess Anastasia. I love a good mystery.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! Now I will live FOREVER!!!!!! I am so happy that I am able to help define your character! You have a real gift, so keep using it!

    ReplyDelete