Saturday, January 29, 2011

January in Mesa Arizona

Paige is having her reception in Gilbert, so we all flocked down here to par-tay. I love it here!!
First of all, I love vacation. Let's just be honest. My six thousand bickering sisters don't always add to my vacation chi, but I manage with moments like this. They are all off to lunch and so me and Megan are chillin in the room, warm from sunbathing on the pool deck and smelling sweet and summery from suntan oil and lotion. I'm wearing shorts (long, conservative shorts that will not offend my mother) and sunglasses. Tonight after the reception we will hit the hot tub, and that will be glorious. You know one thing that I love love love about Arizona? It's January, and my hair is warm. The sun is shining, not so hot as so drive me indoors, but just a gentle, happy, friendly kind of warm. I am going to BWW and get myself some boneless wings which is code for grown-up chicken nuggets. MMMMMMM!!!!! Life is good, life is beautiful, and little moments like this afternoon little bites of cream on top of my cupcake.

No comments:

Post a Comment